Christmas is just around the corner and the one thing I always have trouble with is trying to figure out what to put in the boys stockings. We all know we can fill a girls stocking in a matter of minutes. But boys? Not so much.
Then one year it hit me! Why not fill their stockings with Old Spice products! Old Spice has a huge variety of products to choose from that will keep my boys smelling great and their hair looking sleek all year long! Loving the #guygifts
With Old Spice Styling products, my boys can style to perfection with the manliest grooming brand on the planet. Old Spice Pomade, Putty and Paste hair stylers make the perfect stocking stuffers. Not only will they will help me win stocking stuffer bragging rights with my boys, but I’ll also be giving my boys the tools they need to achieve the holiday hair styling glory they’ve been looking for! Ahhh, teens and their hair.
My favorites are listed below as great stocking stuffers:
- Old Spice Pomade – Provides Moderate Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again and again and again … and then again.
- Old Spice Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.
- Old Spice Putty – High Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable. But not silly … that’s a different kind of putty.
- Old Spice Fiber Wax – Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
- Old Spice Forming Creme – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard because it doesn’t have to. Relax and take your foot off the gas – your hair’s in the driver’s seat.
Old Spice Styling Products (SRP: $6.99-7.99) can be found at OldSpice.com and in hair care aisles at mass retailers and drugstores nationwide. Go out and grab some awesome Old Spice products to fill your man/boys stocking this year!
“This post was made possible by iConnect and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.“