Having a baby and bringing that bundle of joy home is amazing! What the nurses don’t seem to warn you about is what to do when your baby develops a stomach issue . Let’s face it, all babies have some form of colic or stomach issues. This is miserable for both mom and baby. I had it with all three of my children and there is nothing worse than seeing your baby cry due to a stomach ache after nursing.
Your baby’s microbiome, the collection of bacteria he/she inherits at birth, sets the stage for gut and immune health for years to come. Now there’s a way to give your baby the best start possible, and keep his tummy comfy, too.
Upspring has made a product to help out with those tummy issues. UpSpring’s Probiotic + Colostrum does double duty helps to reduce occasional digestive upset like constipation, gas and diarrhea, while also providing additional immune support. it contains 6 probiotic strains plus prebiotics (which help the beneficial bacteria flourish), each serving contains 5 billion active cultures. Colostrum, too, acts like a prebiotic, and it provides a complete range of antibodies for even more immune support.
- Helps keep baby healthy
- Helps reduce occasional digestive upset including diarrhea and other tummy troubles
- 5 billion active cultures per dose
- 6 probiotic strains including Lactobacilillus and Bifidobacterium plus prebiotics
- Colostrum provides complete range of antibodies for immune support
- Flavorless powder is easily mixed with cool liquids or food
- Easy to use single, serve packets
- No artificial anything! Gluten free, sugar free, free of hormones and non GMO
Purchase at your local Target or Walgreens today!
“This review was made possible by iConnect and UpSpring. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”